- This Site
This website (our “Site“) is operated by ArchiPal Ltd, a company registered in Scotland with company number SC658265 (“we“, “our“, “us“). Our registered office address is 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 4JR. Our VAT registration number is 373550296.
- A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies are designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember important information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously enters into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers. For more information on cookies see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
- This Policy
- This policy relates to your use of our Site only. Our site includes the websites linked to the following domain names and all associated webpages. www.archipal.io
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies and you can remove cookies from your browser. Please check the help pages on the website of your browser provider to ascertain how to do this. Also, for further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies located at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/. If you do disable or delete cookies please note that some of our Site features may not function properly as a result.
- Cookies and Our Site
- recognise you whenever you visit our Site (this speeds up your access to our Site as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our Site;
- keep track of purchase and sales processes implemented via our Site;
- to link together and verify information provided by you, or used by us and relating to you. when you are visiting our Site;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests;
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Types of cookies
- The cookies we use fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies — these allow our Site to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain afterwards.
- Persistent cookies — these are stored on your device in between browser or app sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our Site to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them.
- Strictly necessary cookies — these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our Site and use its features. Without these cookies, you could not use our Site properly.
- Performance cookies — these cookies collect information about how you use our Site, for example which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous and is only used to improve how our Site works.
- Functionality cookies — these cookies allow our Site to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and we cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting cookies — also known as advertising cookies, these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our Site and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
- The cookies we use
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|Turn Off Option
|These cookies are needed for essential functions such as logging in and enabling you to move around the website and use its features. These cookies can’t be switched off and they don’t store any of your information.
|These cookies make it easier for you to use the ArchiPal website. They allow our site to remember the choices you make (such as your username, the region you’re in, or changes you have made to the web page display) to provide you with enhanced, more personal features.
|These cookies gather information about how people use our website, for example which pages are popular, or if you get an error message from a page. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous – information is used to improve how the overall site works. Switching off these cookies will mean we can’t gather information to improve your experience.
|These cookies help us to learn what you’re interested in so we can show you relevant content on other websites. They will provide you with personalised advertising and help us to measure the effectiveness of our content.
|The cookies we use
|What they do
|[Describe the type of cookie or similar technology, including its name, type and owner eg Google Analytics)]
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with access to and use of our Site (for example to enable you to list or place bids upon products).
- Contacting Us
- If you have any questions about our Site or this policy, including if you don’t understand any part of this policy, please contact us:
- We will endeavor to respond to you promptly. Please note that our email and telephone facilities are monitored only during the hours of 0930 to 1630 UK time (excluding public and bank holidays in Scotland).
- Please also note that we may keep a record of correspondence to enable us to properly manage our Site, to deal with your query, and for quality and training purposes.
- Changes to this policy
Please note that we may update this policy from time to time, so if you revisit our Site at a later date you should check this policy again at that time to make sure you have seen the current version. This policy was last updated on May 2022.